Currency: Your card will be charged in pounds sterling.
Prices are displayed to you when you enter the site in the currency (Pound Sterling) we used for the country indicated by your computer's IP address.
• All prices are VAT included.
• Prices for shipment to the UK will be shown in pounds sterling.
We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time.
Our delivery charges are £13 for all UK delivery addresses for a minimum order of £59. All purchases are insured by us while in transit until it is delivered to you. If you wish to track your parcel, please refer to the email you were sent containing your tracking number or alternatively email us at email@example.com and we will track your shipment for you
Please order from maison-berger.co.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as maison-berger.co.uk cannot be responsible for this.
• If your order will not be delivered within the timeframe specified at ordering we will notify you and try to rectify the situation as quickly as is practically possible.
• If your the packaging is damage during the delivery process, please notify it on the waybill otherwise the delivery is will be accepted as conform and no claim will be accepted
• If both the packaging and the products are damaged during the delivery (unless the client has miss handled it) the client may claim a new delivery or a refund.
• All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
As Maison Berger Paris online purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an e-mail and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the card holders registered e-mail address and home address,
Plaese visit our Delivery Section for full details regarding deliveries.
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange.
• Please contact within a day our customer care at: firstname.lastname@example.org all the indication for the return will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
• Please read carefully our return policy to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
All returns should be sent back to us within 14 days in their original packaging provided and in perfect condition.
Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately.
All accessories, burner, funnel, stopper and top have to be returned.
If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged, porous bottle, metallic neck not set properly or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our customer care team: email@example.com
You will also have received a delivery note with your package. This needs to be completed and enclosed with the items you wish to return.
On this form you will need to indicate which item(s) are being returned by ticking the boxes alongside the product details. You will need to complete the Returns Number section with the number you have been issued and sign appropriately.
All successfully returned items will be only credited to the account used originally to purchase the items.
With exchanges, your new item(s) will be shipped to you as soon as we receive your returning package and any additional payment which is required.
If you want more information about our return process please contact our customer care team: firstname.lastname@example.org
maison-berger.co.uk allows orders to be processed online, using a valid credit or debit card.
Your credit card company may undertake an additional security check to confirm it is you making the order.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.